Columbus, Georgia has its share of antebellum homes.
Venture into this exquisite tour of Midtown Columbus! Enjoy the views of large historical estates and copious architectural styles.
Estates built on wide-open country stood the test of progress. Modern abodes surround the structures displaying that these structures have stood the test of time, progress, and sprawl.
See over 30 points of interest, with views of up to 100 outstanding homes, demonstrating rich styles of architecture.
- Downtown Historical District
All tour times are Eastern.
Allow up to two hours for the tour.
Meet at the lobby of the Columbus Museum, 1251 Wynnton Road.
No tour of the museum is included. Please visit museum before or after the tour.
NEW FOR 2022!
Available for groups of 15 guests or more.
Call for Vicinity Tours at 762-822-8251 for rates and scheduling.
The Wynn House was built in 1839 which features breathtaking decor, stylish art, and elegant furniture.
Enjoy the following delicacies inside this luxurious house:
- Southern Sweet Tea
- Chicken Salad Triangles
- Tomato Rounds w/crumbled crisp bacon and chopped parsley
- Cheese Straws
- Lemon Squares
- Plus your choice of
Charleston Cream Cheese Cookies OR Fresh Fruit Kababs
- The first $100, or bookings under $100, are non-refundable.
- Exchanges can be made, if the request is made at least 24 hours before the start of the tour.
- Reschedule date must be within one year of original tour date.
- See FAQ for weather-related questions.